How Can We Help?
- Tell me about the parks and recreational amenities planned for Côta Vera.
- The Surrounding Area
- What is Central District?
- What type of stores and/or restaurants will there be in the Côta Vera Town Center?
- What will be included in the neighborhood pool?
- Where will the City of Chula Vista park be?
- Where will the neighborhood park be?
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
- Articles coming soon
< All Topics
How big is Côta Vera?
Côta Vera will be about 555 developable acres in total with about 2,400 for-sale homes and 2,500 for lease apartments. Phase 1, otherwise known as Village 8 West, will have about 1,009 for-sale homes and 1116 for lease homes, and Phase 2, otherwise known as Village 8 East, will have about 1,354 for-sale homes and 1,349 for lease apartments. This totals out to about 4,828 units across the entire project. (Note- This could change as the developer continues planning).
Table of Contents